Thursday 1 September 2011

Habits I am working to form

So this is my list of 10 habits I am trying to form.

1. Don't switch on the lap top until 9.00pm on workdays.
2. Work through afternoon tea breaks.
3. Review my task cards every morning.
4. Tidy up the house when I get home before dinner.
5. Never go to bed without a clear idea of what I am going to do immediately I wake up every week day morning.
6. Keep journal and do a plan every day.
7. Regularly review goals.
8. Write 2000 words a day on average, to make up to a weekly total of 2,000.
9. Check bank balance daily.
10. Throw away stuff I'll never need again.  (Or sell it if it is worth over £20)

The idea is that all 10 of them are in my mind as something I am consciously working on, but that I only give 1 or 2 the focus of monitoring my compliance with them.  And when I say 1 or 2 I mean that literally as in either 1 or 2.  I am going to allow myself to focus on two at the same time when and only when both habits are exclusively work based or home based, and I can't do 2 work based ones at the same time.

Current two focused ones in bold.


No comments:

Post a Comment