Saturday 3 May 2014

Early Rising Update



Easing myself into the early rising habit is working well.  I have been generally getting up at 7 and getting an hour's work done before the day has started.  I have managed a couple of 6's, but still only got an hour done.  The earl;y hours of the morning are not as full of distractions as the rest of the day, but you still have the same work to do to keep focused.

I haven't yet succeeded in actually getting up early and doing my full planned 2 hours work before breakfast.  But I can see that it is practical and is a highly desirable thing to do.   For example, the last six posts on this blog wouldn't exist without it.  I am not sure whether I want to keep up this blog at its current rate of production.  It is a handy resource, and writing it is a good daily reminder of what I am trying to achieve and how I am going to get there.  But perhaps the law of diminishing returns will set in soon and I will transfer my efforts elsewhere.

But for now I will make sure that whatever else I do I'll at least jot a few notes on my thinking here.

 Photo credit: James Jordan via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment